Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Still Waiting.

We are still awaiting the immanent arrival of Grandchild #1.  We're sticking close to the phone these days so there's not too much going on here.  I thought I would bore entertain you with some falling leaves.  Remember, my filming skills are not the best.

You can actually hear the leaves hitting the ground.

Oops.  I guess I don't know how to turn the camera off.  Must remember to oil the hinges on the door.


Faye Henry said...

Hilarious as always, Deb..
One of the most exciting events of your life about to happen... Enjoy:-(

An Urban Cottage said...

When's the due date?

(For the grandchild, not the leaves.)

Deb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pamela said...

Wow- you do have a lot of time on your hands! Although I posted pictures of my organized pantry- Bed Rest sucks!

Lilli said...

Watching the first exciting clip, I was thinking that I wish you would say something. And then you did. Lovely! Say something more!
And - I just wanted to say that I love your comments. They always make me smile for a long time.

annie said...

She speaks! How wonderful to hear your voice after 'communicating' for a year and a half. Is that a red 'pick-up' and is that the right word? We call it a 'ute'. As to that daughter, does she know how many people are waiting for the arrival? How exciting!

Linda said...

What a lovely voice you have, Deb! It was fun to hear you talking! I love when the leaves just rain down...we are under a sea of them now! So excited for your new grandbaby...won't be long!

Deb said...

You gals are making me blush! Annie, that is a red pick up, you'd fit right in over here!

Lilli- I adore you.

bobbi said...

Can I come and stay in that little house?

happy belated canadian thanksgiving.


I have no idea what a canadian thanksgiving is.

Makeminemidcentury said...

I was sort-of struck by the sound of those leaves. They must be heavier than Australian leaves.

I thought I commented on this post. Oh well ... I bet that baby's arrived! I bet he has!

Jen Kershner said...

There are few things as peaceful as falling leaves!

I hope you don't have to wait too much longer to meet that grandbaby.

Laura said...

oh mum, are you going to post a video of a pot boiling next? Sadly this still got more comments than like any of my posts...what does THAT say.

ps, so glad you cut Sophie's hair!

Vic said...

I just saw that you are no longer waiting... and was instructed to call you "Nanny Nan Nan"... I can't tell you where I heard that. ;)