Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving American Style

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends.  Blessings to those who cook and cleanup!


Vintage Sassy said...

Thank you my sweet Canadian friend!!


thedomesticfringe said...

Thank you! And, blessings to you as you enjoy your weekend. :-)


Make mine Mid-Century said...

Blessings indeed to all those who cook and clean up ... often under appreciated.

That's a lovely image up there - Norman Rockwellish?

Becky said...

Ahhh, thank you. I'll be eating, not cooking. I am baking 2 loaves of bread and i bought a pumpkin pie from Sam's. I'll be toting it all to my sister in law's house to enjoy her family.

annie said...

I give thanks that we haven't adopted that particular festival of cooking and cleaning here especially at this time of year!