Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Some Sarah Love.

Yesterday I received my copy of Country Living's July/August issue in the mail.  I was pleasantly surprised to see my favourite Canadian designer featured.

Credit-Style at Home
The article showed some rooms from the island cottage owned by Sarah's husband before they were married.

She took a dark pine walled cabin and made it into a lovely getaway home.

HGTV.ca

I love her style.  It's always fresh and clean with lots of pattern but never too much.

If you can watch Sarah's Cottage on HGTV (Canada) you should try and see it.  The whole cottage renovation is shown in several episodes.  Sarah is lively and funny and has a great side kick in her assistant Tommy.
Do you have a favourite designer?

9 comments:

Makeminemidcentury said...

Her style is similar to your style, I think.

Does that magazine inspire you to get re-arranging?

An Urban Cottage said...

She hasn't done a thing I haven't loved. Isn't that home amazing?

Unknown said...

Oh, so gorgeous -- loving her style :)

Blessings!
Gail

Laura said...

I think I've seen all those episodes twice, lol.
I love all the red she used upstairs, so very unlike her usual style

LeAnn said...

Oh ya, I'm a Sarah Richardson fan. I don't think I have ever disliked anything she's done. I want her budget:)

xo

Anonymous said...

I want to be here when I grow up! :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

That was a great article- I always enjoy her shows, too!

Anonymous said...

I love her too Deb. She is definitely one of my favs.

Unknown said...

I'm Canadian, it's Sarah, of course! I used to watch her on Cityline and now look at her go!

And I received my copy of CL this week too. I gave it to my mom, as I had two copies. I thought my subscription ran out, I saw the pretty cover at Chapters, I came home and read it front to back and back to front and then I remembered about a little mail strike and realized my subscription probably hadn't run out and I was right.

I hate being right.