Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Anthropolo-me

Being an avid blog reader,  I sensed a love of the shop called Anthropologie from most of you.  When planning my trip to NYC, I made sure to jot down the address of said Emporium. I was not disappointed.

I love this store!  From the moment I walked in I fell in love with the ambiance of the place.  #1 loved it too.  She took these photos as I was too busy drinking it all in.  Their displays are so original: like vignettes.

Notice my greedy hand in the pic below:

The drawer pulls were gorgeous!  It's funny how the little things can make you so happy. I did manage to score some on sale though.

Quite the chandelier wouldn't you say?

It's a good thing I was traveling by plane because who knows what I would have bought.  I did take home that cutie sitting on the Union Jack though.

7 comments:

Shann said...

Just saw that you were back home! So happy you had a good time!! Looks like you saw and did a lot of things. How fun!! :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We have one nearby and I've never been...I need to correct that!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

That was an excellent purchase. Does she help around the house 'cause I could use on of those.....

I have one nearby, like Linda, and I've never been. I must go soon. What did you buy? And what are you going to do with it? I always like to see the souvenirs people bring home from special trips.

Anonymous said...

Yes my daughter and I love to go to Anthropologie. It is soooo expensive but once in awhile you can find something on clearance. I do however love their latte bowls and their kitchen towels and aprons are adorable.

xo
LeAnn

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had the best time! I'm jealous but happy for you! :)
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Can we see the pulls you purchased? Where are you using them?

-FringeGirl

Laura said...

Yes mum, Patsy wants to see your pulls too.
And I'll have to post a pic of me wearing my yellow pokadot tights I found on sale for $5.00