Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby Decor

A short while ago I was contacted by CSN stores to review an item from their stores.  Since I had a tight budget and massive shipping fees because I live in a "remote" area, this is what I chose:

http://www.csnstores.com/CiCi-Art-Factory-PP04-CIC1013.html


This cute little print comes with a white mat and fits into an 11x14 frame.  I picked it for my daughter who, as you know, is expecting her first child.  She loved it!  Because the room she's using for a nursery is already painted yellow, I thought this would go well.

Thanks CSN Stores for giving me this opportunity.

11 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I LOVE CSN! And you picked a fun little item. That babe is going to be so surrounded by love all around.

Laura said...

aww, that is cute!

Makeminemidcentury said...

That is a very cute print. The baby will stare at it for hours because of the bright colours.

I like how your daughter is sticking with a yellow room ... and the print will add a modern baby touch!

Good choice, Deb.

onbeingaminimum said...

A super choice Deb for your soon to be grandchild, I love yellow for nurseries. The baby will always wake up to sunshine!

annie said...

How exciting, Deb! No doubt this is the beginning of many small indulgences. When is the arrival of the actual baby package?

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Good choice.
-FringeGirl

An Urban Cottage said...

I love the Xs and Os. Very cute.

Melissa said...

My mother has Alzheimer's and is a cat lover, so this picture would be perfect for her. She loves things that remind her of being a child. Thanks for posting!

the old boathouse said...

It is just lovely. Good choice Grandma, cheers Katherine

zigsma said...

What a cheery pussy cat! Lovely.

Cheyenne said...

Too cute! I laughed right out loud about your living in a remote area. I think all of Canada is probably considered remote, eh? Except maybe Ottawa...Toronto too!?