Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This and That

Yesterday I showed you my summer garden in all its blurry glory.  Here is what is looks like today.
I also got a new camera finally.  I bought a Canon PowerShot SD1300IS on the advice of my son-in-law.  He knows these things.

Thanks to Jen I got my mantel straightened out. The Lettered Cottage is focusing on mantels this week so I may change it up some more.
This is a partial shot of my open shelf in the kitchen.  Most of my things live in an old fashioned pantry but I wanted to try this and my hubby made it for me.  He's good like that.
Tomorrow I'm going to show you some teaser pics of my craft room.  See you then!

2 comments:

jen @ homeinthecountry said...

Ohh! I like this! The window in the middle of the glass bottles looks good. What if you hung some of those pretty blue plates on either side of the window? (I, too, will be watching the Lettered Cottage this week for some spring mantle inspiration!)

And your open shelves with your pottery is gorgeous. What a beautiful collection!

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Wow! That will be quite a transformation again this year. I can't wait to see the progress.

Your mantle is really coming along! Are you happy with it now?

I love your shelves! It looks so nice and organized. Is it hard to keep it that way? I just love all your blue and white dishes. I collect those too.